[J22-Fleet 1] WSCS J22 Clean up

John john at tiecoedi.com
Fri Mar 13 09:20:53 CDT 2015

We are working on getting the J22s at WCSC (AKA the Wayzata sailing school) ready for the season. We are going to clean them up on Saturday March 21st. We have a nice heated space in Rogers that we can use. We could use a few volunteers to help with the work. It should take about 4 hours. I am thinking 10am to 2PM.

This is a great way to get more people into J22 sailing. If the boats are solid and look good it will help.

Any help would be much appreciated. Please reply to this email and I will provide details.

Thanks

Ole

AKA

John Olson