[J22-Fleet 1] EMail Allow List Request [QiDSD]

Terry Flynn tflynn at quantumsails.com
Thu Sep 3 15:34:43 CDT 2015

You recently emailed me but you're not on my 'Allow List.' In an effort to combat SPAM, I maintain a list of email addresses that are allowed to email me. To add your email address to my 'Allow List,' please follow the link below and take a quick challenge that will verify that you are a human. Once you've done this, your previous message(s) will be allowed to reach me as well as all future messages from j22 at lists.wyc.org.

http://www.quantumid.net/wla.asp?TK=2a61fada479a4137a7cd