[J22-Fleet 1] J/22 Fleet #1 History

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Fri Sep 25 16:49:00 CDT 2015

J/22 Fleet #1:

We recently received some excellent fleet history from Pat Kabris that you
all might enjoy. In fact there are a couple of NAs in there that the fleet
hosted that many may not know about. We have posted it to the WYC J/22 site.
http://wyc.org/j22/FleetHistory.aspx

If anyone has photos, more history info. on the fleet or anything else they
want to share on the J/22 Fleet #1 website, please send it to me.

Also, just a reminder that districts is right around the corner. Hoping to
see everyone out there. Lots of boats on the line would be great! Here's
regatta info http://wyc.org/j22/DistrictChampionshipRegatta.aspx.

Holly Jo