[J22-Fleet 1] J22 and J24 Regatta volunteers needed

Mike Miller miller.m at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 27 17:32:57 CDT 2015

Thanks to the 9 J22's who raced this weekend in a splendid weather and wind Fall Regatta.
The results are posted at the WYC sailing, series results.
Moving on to the next 2 weekends.
Next weekend the J24's are racing the UGotta Regatta with up to 25 boats on the line. They are looking for some help from our 22 fleet and they will reciprocate for our Districts the following weekend.
Open up the doodle link below for the 24 signup sheet. The biggest need is RC help on the two WYC boats . Pick one day or both. No experience necessary.
Our 22 fleet needs the same help with RC on Saturday. Contact John Dyer to volunteer, if you are not racing.
Mike Miller

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: