[J22-Fleet 1] Roster Update!

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Tue Apr 19 12:19:00 CDT 2016

Hi Fleet #1

I have been tasked to update the roster on the website.

If you are a boat owner, please email me the following:

Boat number and name (if it has one :) )
Owner name, yacht club that owner is a member of (which yacht club will the boat be racing out of, if you are a member of both) and email address (email addresses will not be on the website, but we will use them for Fleet #1 communications)
Skipper name and email address
Crew names and email addresses

If you have different crew for different days, indicate which days each crew is racing or leave that out if you don't know for sure.

Many thanks for your help with this.  We are hoping this will allow us communicate to everyone better.

Jeff Cameron
Middle crew and designated fleet roster adjuster
J-22 WYC 1209