[J22-Fleet 1] Champion of champions crew

Bill Siemers bill.siemers at braintraffic.com
Wed Aug 10 16:20:24 CDT 2016

Hello,

I'll be representing the J22 fleet this year at the annual MYC/WYC champion
of champions regatta.

Does anyone know a very very very very small optimist-sized sailor who
would be interested in crewing for me? (The smaller the better.) I'd rather
give someone from within the fleet a chance to sail before reaching out to
my sailing instructor siblings.

The event is in Club 420's at MYC on Wednesday, August 24. First start is
at 6pm. There's an optional practice day at WCSC on the Tuesday before.

Thanks!

–Bill

Bill Siemers

*Content Strategist*