[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Looking to Crew

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:49:22 CDT 2016

Hi Folks,

Below is an email from a very talented racer from Ohio, who is looking to
crew on J/22. He trimmed for Mikey Bowers at the July Rumble, and they won
the event. Feel free to contact him. - John

=====================

My name is AJ Boissoneault, I just moved to Minneapolis from Ohio. I'm
looking to hop on a boat for some races, I have ~12 years racing experience
on keelboats and dinghy's. I just wanted to see when a good time to come
out to the club would be, I saw that there's a regatta going on this Sunday
but wasn't sure if anyone would need crew at this point. I look forward to
hearing from you!

Thanks,

*Andre Boissoneault*
Lean Engineering Associate
Parker Hannifin Corporation
Oildyne/ HPPS Division
5520 Hwy 169 Service Rd
New Hope, MN 55428
(419) 265-2112

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation."