[J22-Fleet 1] Rebecca Inver - Looking to Crew Sundays

Gretchen Wilbrandt g.wilbrandt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 11:13:21 CDT 2016

I'm not on any of the other distro lists (so please pass on!), but a friend
of mine is really interested in starting at WYC!

Rebecca Inver can be reached at rebeccainver at gmail.com and is available on
Sundays.

Her experience:

Thank you so much for encouraging me to crew at WYC this summer.  I feel
like I am brushed up on sail trim and lingo so I can try to help out if
anyone needs me.  I have experience with Rhodes19's, Sonars, J22's, and
J24's from my time sailing and working on Boston Harbor, though I haven't
rigged any of them in a while and might need a refresher there.  But I am
happy to help man jib sheets, add weight, call wind, be helpful in other
ways- I'm good at following directions!  I've also lived/crewed on bigger
sloops- 60ft and 72ft and a 132 ft brigantine.  Let me know if you or
others have any questions about my experience and feel free to forward this
to anyone who might be looking for help on Sunday's.

Thanks and happy sailing!

Gretchen
--
Gretchen Wilbrandt
g.wilbrandt at gmail.com

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." -Ralph Waldo
Emerson