[J22-Fleet 1] Fleet #1 Shirts

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Wed Jul 20 18:17:48 CDT 2016

Hi All!

The Fleet #1 shirts are finally available to order.  I have some samples and will try to have them out on the long table in the club before tomorrow's race (and maybe after as well).

We are going to do pre-orders because then we have more colors and styles available (we have men's tech and cotton, and women's tech and cotton t-shirt and tank styles) and we have a pretty wide variety of color choices and I will have samples of the styles and colors.

We want everyone to be able to get one, so the cost will be only $10.  For that price, you can get a few.

I posted the information and a picture of the design on the WYC Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/43840613314/

I will have a sheet for people to write down what they want and they can pay me at the club tomorrow or leave an order on the Facebook page.

Jeff Cameron
J-22 1209