[J22-Fleet 1] June 15th - J22 Worlds Advanced Registration Deadline

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:44:44 CDT 2016

>From the J22 Class Office:

*The 2016 J22 World Championship is going to be held in Kingston, Ontario
Canada at the 1976 Olympic facility on Lake Ontario from August 22-25. This
is one of the best fresh water sailing venues in the world, and we have a
great event planned. Go to http://www.cork.org/2016-j22-world-championship/
<http://www.cork.org/2016-j22-world-championship/> to obtain more
information and to register. Please note that the date for advanced
registration with payment, and a reduced fee of CDN $595, is June 15. This
is only $463 USD. Any registration or payment after that date will have to
pay CDN $695. We are looking forward to seeing you in Kingston! Questions
may be directed to Ron Harris at rdharris at bell.net <rdharris at bell.net> or
514-206-3935. *