[J22-Fleet 1] need a foredeck person!

Peterson, Brent G BGPeterson at Bemis.com
Tue May 10 18:00:13 CDT 2016

Unfortunately, the first Sunset series race snuck up on us this year and my usual foredecker is out of town!  We're currently tied for 1st place in the series (ok, everyone else is too...) so J22 #1209 needs a volunteer to ride on the pointy end for this Thursday!  Anyone available & looking for a ride?  Send me an email, text or call if interested.  Thanks!

Brent Peterson
Tel: 612-325-7355

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, copy or use the contents of the email or any attachment. If you have received this email in error, please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system.