[J22-Fleet 1] J/22 Fleet Dues Information & Clarification

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:21:23 CDT 2016

Hi Folks,

This is an edited version of an email from Mike Bowers, Fleet Treasurer,
regarding this season's fleet dues.

For each J22 that races with WYC this summer, the fleet will collect dues
of $50. Dues will be collected during registration at the Dave Cool Ice
Breaker Regatta, and will also be a requirement for racing this event.

If you are unable to attend, please make your check out to *WYC-J22 Fleet*,
and mail it to:

Michael Bowers

5612 Hillside Ct

Edina, MN 55439

Please know the small amount of $50 for fleet dues helps our fleet in
several ways. They fund and/or subsidize social events, such as the Spring
Meeting and Social at Lyn-Lake Brewery, the A Series Party, and food and
beverages at Rumbles this year, etc. They are also used for glassware, seed
money for regattas, t-shirts, etc. Dues also help us maintain a small fund
balance in case a regatta, or event, loses money, so the organizers don't
pay for it our of their own pockets.

*Thanks to those of you who have already mailed in your dues* - we have 10
or so boats paid up!

Please let Mike or myself know if you any questions.

Best,

John Dyer

Fleet Captain - WYC J/22 Class