[J22-Fleet 1] Quantum Sails Fall Deal

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 00:50:43 CDT 2016

Hot off the presses: Quantum Sails J/22 fall deal is 10% off one sail and 15% off the purchase of two or more sails.  Now is the time to order!

Quantum's J/22 sails are fast & friendly.  I had the good fortune to join Terry Flynn and Jessie Fulmar on J/22 #1501 at Annapolis NOOD this past spring, where Terry's Quantum Sails powered us to first place.

J/22 #1311 will be flying a new Quantum spinnaker next year.  Question is what color should I choose?  Blue, white, red, ... yellow?!  Hmmmmm ... maybe yellow is where it's at?!

For more information, feel free to catch me at the dock or, better yet, call Terry Flynn at 281.474.4168 or email him at tflynn at quantumsails.com.

Sincerely,
Kevin

Kevin KennyJ/22 #1311