[J22-Fleet 1] Calling all Trophies

Craig Smith craigallynsmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:10:22 CDT 2016

J22 winners of yesteryear,

The traveling trophies for G, T, M, and Sunset went missing some time ago.

Our fleet captain has asked me to track these down.

The Commodore Cup is also AWOL – looking for that as well.

Please let me know if and when the last time you’ve seen any of these.

Here’s the history, complied by Chad and myself.  The web-site only goes
back to 2012.

If anyone can help fill-in 2009 data (from either the 2009 awards program
or the 2010 logbook), please let me know.

Respond to me only.  I will summarize for the list.

*Year*

*G*

*T*

*M*