[J22-Fleet 1] 2017 J22 Midwinters - New Orleans, LA

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 16:11:13 CDT 2016

Hello Fleet #1-ers!

J22 Midwinter Championship regatta will be hosted by Southern Yacht Club on Lake Pontchartrain, New Orleans on March 23-26, 2017.  One year I think we had 5 or 6 WYC J/22s participate at the Midwinters held in New Orleans.  Close racing, competitive fleet, big parties, fun parades, world-class jazz & blues music, drinks, beads and merriment abound!  For more information, see: J/22 Midwinter Championship :: Home

|   |
J/22 Midwinter Championship :: Home
   |   |

Sincerely,