[J22-Fleet 1] District Champs Preregistration Requested

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 15:26:35 CDT 2016

Hi John,
Uta informed me that the 22 fleet is referring to this regatta as "Districts". Is that for tradition or because this is the first year of it being combined with us, or would people rather not call it Ugotta? Do you feel we should be changing how we approach and label it? Any thoughts, I'm curious.
Sincerely,
Sean