[J22-Fleet 1] J/22 Class Association Update

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Fri Jan 13 16:22:14 CST 2017

J/22 Fleet:

Here are updates from the last J/22 Class Association meeting held in
January.

*	J/22 Midwinters Championship is March 23 - 26, 2017 in New Orleans
http://www.j22mw.com/

*	Who's going? If you are thinking about going, let our fleet captain,
John Dyer <mailto:dogbreath47 at gmail.com> , or me
<mailto:holly at veritasmarketing.com>  know.
*	The fleet is here to help. We can even help prep a boat.
*	It's a very fun event with extremely competitive racing.

*	Time to Support/Renew/Join the J/22 Class Association.

*	Renew or join the J/22 Class Association online. It's cheap!
http://www.regattanetwork.com/membermgmt/J22/membership_registration_start.p
hp.

*	The goal is for every WYC J/22 boat owner and helmsmen to
renew/join. Please do this before the end of January. Don
<http://www.regattanetwork.com/membermgmt/J22/membership_registration_start.
php> 't put it aside for later - do it now.
*	The J/22 Class Association makes our events successful.
*	It promotes the J/22 class throughout the world, including the J/22
scholarship <http://www.j22.com/index.php/scholarship>  and other programs.
*	Newsletters link
http://www.j22.com/index.php/regatta-reports-mainmenu-9/newsletter-archive.
*	It's not just for boat owners, there are also associate memberships
and student memberships available
http://www.j22.com/index.php/class-office/join-the-class.

*	Young J/22 Scholarship Boat - Deadline for Applications

*	Deadline for applications is March 15, 2017.
*	Let's get a Minnesota team in for the 2017 Scholarship boat program.

*	Here are details http://www.j22.com/index.php/scholarship

*	If any of our youth is interested in applying for this, please let
our fleet captain, John Dyer <mailto:dogbreath47 at gmail.com> , or me
<mailto:holly at veritasmarketing.com>  know. Fleet #1 is here to help get more
J/22 sailors up and running.

 <http://www.veritasmarketing.com/>