[J22-Fleet 1] Action Needed: A Series Party and Mike Marshall Clinic

Holly Jo Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Mon Jun 5 09:55:46 CDT 2017

J/22 Fleet #1:

A Series Party

J/22 Fleet #1 is hosting the A Series Party this Sunday, June 11. We only
have seven people signed up so far to bring salads. Currently, we have WAY
more people that have RSVP'd to come than we have salads. Let's not be the
lame fleet that can't through a party. We're stepping it up this year and
need all hands on deck.

WE NEED YOU TO BRING A SALAD.

We need volunteers to help with setup, cleanup, etc.
Sign up here >
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeT2YnoXWymqvDLuV02GDqdEY58EtO2EfI
hrM_zg2UOrJeJlg/viewform?c=0&w=1>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeT2YnoXWymqvDLuV02GDqdEY58EtO2EfIh
rM_zg2UOrJeJlg/viewform?c=0&w=1

More info. on the party.
http://mailchi.mp/a62bca62212c/register-now-icebreaker-regatta-and-dave-cool
-memorial-regatta-182749?e=[UNIQID
<http://mailchi.mp/a62bca62212c/register-now-icebreaker-regatta-and-dave-coo
l-memorial-regatta-182749?e=%5bUNIQID> ]

*	Theme = America's Cup/Bermuda
*	Blow boats, Judy Woellner is doing a killer job with this
*	America's Cup races playing in the club
*	Signature drinks, Julie Neal has been innovating Bermuda-style
drinks
*	Bermuda triangle, in the works - may involves gummy sharks
*	Fedoras, on order
*	Jeff Hames and Kurt Taken-Holtze may wear rompers - this is possibly
a rumor

Show up and race - we need all J/22 sailors to participate.

*	Wear your Bermuda shorts

Mike Marshall, J/22 World Champion - North Sails Clinic

Get your crew together for the weekend starting Friday, June 16 through
Sunday June 18.

*	Friday, June 16, 7 pm to 9:30 pm: Sail trim - all WYC members
invited
*	Saturday, June 17, all day: Tuning, starts & short course
*	Sunday, June 18, all day: racing and on-the-water coaching

More details coming very soon.

J/22 Fleet #1 Princess of Propaganda,

Holly Jo

moxXie 1048