[J22-Fleet 1] UGotta Ride

Wes Reavely wes at stormyracing.com
Fri Sep 8 17:03:52 CDT 2017

Hey all,

I'm looking for a ride on a J22 for UGotta 2017. Last year I trimmed on H.K. Phooey for Roger. Phooey has a full roster this year, so I'm on the hunt!

My preference is to trim and I'm very comfortable on a J22. On the Sonar I'm usually sailing on, I trim both up and down wind as well.

I'm very competitive, I will be sailing as fast as possible ALWAYS and looking for a fast and fun ride! I'm also a solid at foredecking, I'm 6'3 and currently holding at the 182lbs mark, like a python!

I hope to join your awesome fleet for this fantastic regatta!

Best,

Wesley Reavely
wes at stormyracing.com
651-497-7421