[J22-Fleet 1] Falls Sail Purchases

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Tue Sep 19 14:02:27 CDT 2017

Greetings Fleet #1!

We are starting to see some information on Fall sails discounts and I wanted to let you all know that as host of the 2018 US Sailing Adult Championships next September, we will have new sets of North sails for all boats available to the event (we are planning on having 15-20 boats for the event).

Once the event is over, I am told that those sails will be available for a discounted price below the 15% that is traditionally being offered in the fall.  It will be possible to reserve a set ahead of time (maybe even this fall).  It was also indicated that the discount will change if the conditions are windier and the sails take a beating.

We are working on the details of this deal now and should have something firmed up shortly, but I wanted to put the information out to the Fleet in case people were planning to buy this year, but could defer to next year.

Jeff Cameron
612 203-7259