[J22-Fleet 1] J/22 District Championship - Reminder to Register to Race & Volunteer!

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:26:32 CDT 2017

*Hi Folks,It would be very helpful for the event organizers to know the
boat and crew count for next weekend's **J/22 District Championship*
*. We also need a few more volunteers. *
*Please register and volunteer now, using the links below. **The J/24 Fleet
has an outstanding event ready for us. **Please help our friends, who are
relying on us.*

*Thanks! John Dyer - Fleet Dude==============================J/22 District
Championship and J/24 U-Gotta Regatta - Wayzata Yacht Club - October 6, 7 &
8 *

*>> NOR
<http://wyc.us15.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=e9dd1be2e99f31aa2673e8b0c&id=fd34343d39&e=af7f969f25>>>
Register Online
<http://wyc.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e9dd1be2e99f31aa2673e8b0c&id=4e735a6375&e=af7f969f25>**>>
Volunteer Sign Up Form
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4daba92aa3ff2-ugotta>*

October 6, Registration & Oktoberfest Bake
October 7, Shrimp boil & live music
October 8, Trophies for top five boats
Craft beers, open bar, skipper bags
Vegetarian options for all meals