[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: Crew available for this Thursday, 8/9! Especially J-boat interest!

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:42:39 CDT 2018

From: Barbara Speltz <barbspeltz at gmail.com>

We have a new sailor wanting to join the fun at WYC!  His name is *Nate
Boyer* and we tried to get him on a boat last week to no avail.  He's 32
years old, 6'2", 195lbs from Burnsville.  He owns an Oday28 in Lake City
and is looking for a regular boat to crew on Thursdays, with special
interest in J-boats.  Please email or call him right away and please let me
know if one of you end up inviting him so I don't keep searching for
options. :)

*612-578-1440 *
*Boyer Works USA <boyerworksusa at gmail.com <boyerworksusa at gmail.com>>*

Thanks so much for being so welcoming to our new sailors!

*Barbara Speltz*
*(612)801-9321* <%28612%29801-9321>