[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Fleet #1 - Fleet Captain & Treasurer Change for 2019-2020

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:18:09 CST 2018

J22 Fleet #1 Racers,

I have served as J22 Fleet Captain, and Mike Bowers the Fleet Treasurer,
for the past 3 years, exceeding the terms defined in the fleet bylaws linked
here
<https://www.wyc.org/page/show/3792364-j-22-fleet-1-bylaws-wyc-lake-minnetonka>.
To align with the bylaws, I propose Holly Jo Anderson be the Fleet Captain,
and Bob Leach the Fleet Treasurer, for the next term of two years,
beginning Jan. 1, 2019, and ending Dec. 31, 2020.

Following the Elections and Voting Policies in the Bylaws, I will send out
via email, a ballot to each boat owner or charterer on Monday, Dec. 14,
2018. To be entitled to vote, the owner or charterer must be a member in
good standing in each of the following entities: US Sailing, J22 USA, J22
Fleet #1, and one of the Fleet # 1 member yacht clubs. Ballots are due by
Monday, Dec. 31, 2018.

If the boat owner or charterer you sail with does not follow the J22
listserve, would you please have them email John Dyer at <
dogbreath47 at gmail.com> no later than Monday, Dec. 17, 2018 for a ballot.
The last day a ballot can be cast is Monday, Dec. 31, 2018.

Best,

John Dyer

Outgoing J22 Fleet Captain