[J22-Fleet 1] J22 North American Sponsors

Julie Neal nealjl at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 11:15:13 CST 2018

Hi All,

As most of you know we are busy planning on the J22 North Americans that will be next June 20-23 on Lake Minnetonka.  We will be hosting many out of town boats and have the J22 national spotlight so we want to do all we can to show off how great we have it sailing at WYC and on Lake Minnetonka!   Therefore, we have been working to identify and sign up sponsors for the event.  We have made great progress and you can see the finalized sponsors on the event website (link below).  We are currently working a list and talking with other potential sponsors.  We need help with contacts.   It is more successful to approach a sponsor with a warm introduction.  So I am asking if any of you in the fleet have contacts at the following companies:
Youngstedt Tire and Auto - Coupons, advertising for money donation
Caribou Coffee - Coffee for pre-racing
Wayzata restaurants or businesses - coupons, advertising for money donation
Please let me know if you do have contacts at these are would be willing to do a warm introduction.  If you have other sponsorship ideas let me know.   I may poll the fleet again as other names come up.  Thank You!!!!

Sincerely,

Julie Neal
J22 Fleet #1
612-804-3359