[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Digest, Vol 152, Issue 3

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Thu Jul 19 13:08:49 CDT 2018

Greetings J/22 Owners!

We are closing in on finishing the boat borrowing agreement process for the US Sailing Adult Championship and discount sail purchase process.  We have 13 boats that have signed agreements to lend their boats for the event (shooting for 17 or preferably all Fleet #1 boats) and 8 sets of sails purchased (shooting for 10).

I have sent agreements to those of you that I had email addresses for, but I am sure I have missed some of you.

If you would like to or intend to lend your boat, please sign the agreement and return it to me by mail, fax, scan and email, pictures and email, or in person tonight (either give it to me or leave it on the long table at the back of the clubhouse).  Also, if you would like to or intend to buy discounted sails, either email Zeke Horowitz (zeke.horowitz at northsails.com) directly at North Sails, contact me to take your information, or leave a filled out form on the long table or give it to me tonight.

If you have not received documents from me, but would like to lend your boat, purchase discounted sails, or both, contact me and I can get you the necessary information.

Please get your information to me or Zeke as soon as possible or drop us a message to let us know you are interested, so we can make sure we get you on our lists, particularly for the sails as North is beginning to process the orders.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me either by email or phone at 612 203-7259.

Thanks to everyone who has stepped up to volunteer to lend boats and/or buy sails as this event could not happen without you!

Sincerely,

Jeffery L. Cameron (Jeff)
J/22 1209

Mailing address: