[J22-Fleet 1] Andrew Kerr's WYC Racing Clinic: June 15, 16 & 17.

John Dyer dogbreath47 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:34:04 CDT 2018

Hi Friends.

Andrew Kerr's WYC Racing Clinic is this weekend: June 15, 16 & 17.

Andrew is an internationally recognized sailor and coach, with a history of
top finishes in J/24's which means what he talks about and does on the
water will translate to the J/22. My team and I have attended Andrew's
clinics multiple times, and each time we learn something new that helps us
sail better*.

Provisional schedule below:

*Friday:* Chalk talk at the club  7-9pm

*Saturday:*  Chalk talk 9am.  In the boats around 10am.  Drills with
Videotaping. Debrief and with video to follow.

*Sunda*y: Chalk talk 9am. Drills 10am. A Series Champ race with video and
debrief to follow.

Questions: Call Terry Foster 612.978.5089.

* Maybe this year he will demonstrate how not to hit an offset mark. Ugh.