[J22-Fleet 1] Qualifier for the US Sailing Adult Championship this weekend at WYC!

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Thu Jun 21 16:33:15 CDT 2018

Hi all!

Remember that the TCRSA Qualifier is this Saturday and Sunday!

All skippers will need to be TCRSA members (not if you are only doing the Rumble). Sign up for that can be done at check in, but if you want to get that process out of the way, go to www.TCRSA.us and sign up early. Membership is $10 and you get a cool window sticker. (The NOR/SIs are also there)

We set up the TCRSA to benefit keelboat sailors like you, and we are currently running it at a loss, so please consider signing up, even if you’re not a skipper.

See you out on the course!

Jeff Cameron
J/22 Sailor and
TCRSA Director