[J22-Fleet 1] Final roll call due by 6 PM today!

jpo at tiecoedi.com jpo at tiecoedi.com
Sun May 6 17:33:05 CDT 2018

Mike my lift needs work before a boat can go on it.
Please don't put one on it.
Thanks
Ole.
John OlsonTIEco EDI763 463-6550
------ Original message------From: Mike Miller via J22Date: Sun, May 6, 2018 11:57 AMTo: j22 at lists.wyc.org;j24 at lists.wyc.org;Cc: Subject:[J22-Fleet 1] Final roll call due by 6 PM today!
Good morning racers,
Thank you for your replies so far.
Here is an update:
1. Ice out on main lake and Wayzata Bay is complete.
2. The WYC crane is operational, with a few boats launched.
3. A dock is getting close, but may not be operational by Friday. Those J22’s on A dock could find an open J22 slip on the wall or in a space with a lift on my dock who are not going in yet.
4. We have 6 confirmed J22’s and 4 maybe.
Confirmed Yes are, Siemers, Hames, Dyer, Miller, Komis, Bowers. Maybes are, Matt T, Craig, Roger C., Holly
5. Only 2 J24’s so far confirmed are Bork and Hellfire.
6. If help is needed to launch on Friday, Steve Bren will give us priority on the crane. Cory and I will help if needed.

If you are planning on racing next weekend in the Cool Cup and have not replied, I must hear by 6 PM today, Sunday. A final decision on holding the regatta or cancelling will be made Monday at noon. A financial break even is around 14 racers.
The 4 listed as maybes above must also reply Yes or No.

Mike Miller
Cool Cup Regatta Chair

Sent from my iPad