[J22-Fleet 1] 2019 J/22 NAs Meeting, Wed., Oct. 17, 7 pm WYC

Holly Jo Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Wed Oct 10 17:26:10 CDT 2018

J/22 Fleet #1 Members and Crew:

We've been hard at work putting plans together for the 2019 J/22 North
American Championship that will be held at WYC next sailing season.

Please join us at the next J/22 NAs planning meeting and be a part of this
event. All boat owners, crew, spouses or anyone that wants to participate is
welcome. The meeting is next Wednesday, October 17 at 7 pm at WYC.

We need people to help on various committees, such as:

*	Volunteer coordinator(s)
*	Food and entertainment - working with Jill, planning, prep,
coordination, clean-up
*	Logistics - trailer and vehicle parking, sail measurement, mooring,
etc.
*	Race committee - volunteers
*	Sponsorship sales
*	Water bottles and other beverages - sponsors and coordination
*	Goodie bags - working with sponsorship team
*	Housing - securing possible host housing on or near the lake
*	Charter J/22 sailboats - finding available boats for charter,
coordination
*	Spectator boats - finding and coordinating
*	Registration and greeters
*	No wind day activities - ideas and coordinator
*	And more

Many hands make lighter work. Feel free to bring a beverage or snack to
share at the meeting. We look forward to seeing you there.

www.j22na.com <http://www.j22na.com>

Change agent,

Holly Jo