[J22-Fleet 1] Mallory Cup Thank You - On behalf of John Dyer

Holly Jo Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Thu Sep 20 17:43:14 CDT 2018

On behalf of the Fleet Dude (John Dyer)

Racing Friends,

As J/22 fleet captain, I would like to personally thank the boat owners,
listed below, who have made their J/22s available to the Mallory Cup
organizers and the competitors. These sailors are coming next week to
compete for the U.S. Sailing Adult Championship.

It's an unprecedented demonstration of sportsmanship towards racers not only
from our area, but across the country. It is generosity such as this, as
well as sharing sailboat tuning information, strategy, tactics, a kind word
on the dock, etc., that has led to growth of J/22 fleet #1. We now have
almost 30 sailboats in the fleet. All of the drivers, crew and volunteers
from our fleet have contributed to make this happen.

With warm regards,

John Dyer

J/22 Sailboats on Loan for the Mallory Cup-Thank You!

1311 - Kevin Kenny
1209 - Brent Peterson
989 - John "Ole' Olson
963 - Dave Brasch
881 - Matt Thompson and the WCSC
865 - Rod Komis
820 - George Hansen
699 - Steve Paidosh
692 - The Minnesota Women's Sailing Team
643 - The Siemers Family
521 - Paul Cossette
513 - Wille Foster
486 - Mike Miller and Mike Schmid