[J22-Fleet 1] Saturday, September 21, Rumble

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Mon Aug 26 09:55:45 CDT 2019

J/22 Fleet #1:

I talked with a few of you yesterday regarding the Saturday, September 21,
rumble. We want to get as many J/22s out as possible racing in the Rumble on
Saturday, September 21, 2019. This is a test with the J/70, J/24 and J/22
fleets all racing together. The races will be held on the main lake. I'm
told that the J/70s will have their own trapezoid course. We want to see how
this format works for future combined racing events. If you can't race your
boat, consider having someone else race your boat.

This is a perfect practice event ahead of the J/22 Districts on Oct. 5 and
6. September is some of the best racing on Minnetonka. Don't miss it.

Change Agent,

Holly Jo Anderson

 <http://www.veritasmarketing.com/>

Holly Jo Anderson