[J22-Fleet 1] Question for you all

Shellie Irwin tonkacshel at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 12:23:35 CST 2019

 Hi Julie -
Shellie Irwin Sullivan checking in. I am the contact for Village, and have been promised $$$ for events at the club by the owner of Village for the sailing season 2019 (Personal Friends). I have all contacts in Marketing etc, and they decide which events are best for sponsorships.
Im happy to discuss offline. There could be enough sponsorship to divide between multiple events.
shellie at excelsiorbayconsulting.com
952-470-1600 - office
Thank you
Shellie Irwin SullivanJ27 #187, Hold the Line