[J22-Fleet 1] Fwd: 2019 J/22 North American Championship Materials!

dallas@dallasJohnson.net dallas at dallasjohnson.net
Wed Jul 10 18:43:05 CDT 2019

Local sailors,
If you’d like an NA’s photo in your trophy frame:

Tonka Paparazzi typically provides me with high res images that you can use. Just send me a link to the image.

If you’d like a JH photo, he’ll offer a special price for that and will send the digital file directly to me.  I don’t have the price yet, so you’ll need to ask him.

Dallas

Sent via mobile

Begin forwarded message: