[J22-Fleet 1] Weed Sticks!

Jeffery Cameron Cameron at bipl.net
Wed Jul 31 11:44:38 CDT 2019

We have some extra weed sticks and we thought some boats might need a new one.  We are offering them for $40 (the old blue ones cost $80 to make so these are a bargain).

The sales will be on your honor.  The weed sticks are located by the back door in the storage room of the Club (behind the pop machine).   Please leave check or cash in the middle, third drawer down below the coffee maker.  Please pay at the time you take one, no IOUs.

If you are confused, I will post pictures on the J/22 Fleet #1 Facebook page.