[J22-Fleet 1] Sail Measurement for J22 NA's

Lars Hansen lars at larshansenphoto.com
Wed Jun 12 12:43:35 CDT 2019

Hi There,
 In order to be eligible to race in the upcoming NA’s per J22 Class rules you will need to have your sails measured before you can use them in the regatta.
We had a measurement day for local sailors at SailCrafters a month ago and unfortunately (my apologies) this caught some of you by surprise and as such were not able to get your sails measured. In order to make it possible for you to race we will be measuring sails again this Saturday. The Location will be at the new (and beautiful Mike Plant sailing center) on Saturday June 15 at 10 am.
Please bring your sails to the center and drop them off. We will measure them and let you know when and where you can pick them up again. Drop them off at the Garage door at the Northwest corner of the building. Send me an email if you are confused or have questions.
Lars