[J22-Fleet 1] Volleyball Set

Julie Neal nealjl at comcast.net
Mon Jun 17 10:11:01 CDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

If anyone has a Volleyball Net and Ball that they are willing to loan out for J22 NA’s (This Friday through Sunday) let me know.  We have some games planned as a backup in case there is no wind.  Apparently water volleyball when it is hot and no wind is fun.  The net would be setup inside A dock in knee deep water.  It is likely we will not need this based on the forecast of wind, rain and storms and temps in the 70s but we still want to include volleyball in the backup plan because we know advanced forecasts are not that reliable.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Julie Neal
J22 Fleet 1