[J22-Fleet 1] New J/22 Owner looking for used backstay and forestay

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Tue Jun 25 09:33:42 CDT 2019

See below. If you can help him out, please contact him directly. I did let
him know about my mast break and the importance of forestay and side stays.
I suspect one or more of you have something to help him get his boat out.
He's not local.

This a shot in the dark but I'm hoping you may be able to help with such a
big j22 fleet at your yacht club.

I'm a young sailor that just bought my first j22, unfortunately, the
backstay and headstay were damaged by the previous owner when they made
contact with an electrical wire. Since buying the boat I have had some other
financial responsibilities that have made it difficult to go buy new part
directly from APS.

I have been dying to get the boat back on the water but haven't had much
luck in finding some used backstays/headstays. If you or anyone in your j22
fleet have old wires laying around please let me know. I would be willing to
pay a fair price for them.

Thank you,

Seth Cooke

Azalea & Oakdale Property Manager