[J22-Fleet 1] J/22 Clinic Postponed to 2020

Kevin Kenny kevinpkenny at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 08:00:03 CDT 2019

J/22 Clinic POSTPONED to 2020

The J/22 Clinic scheduled for June 7-9, 2019 at Wayzata Yacht Club has been postponed due to a recent change of Zeke Horowitz’s responsibilities within North Sails. However, Mike Marshall has jumped in and promised J/22 Fleet #1 sailors the following:

#1 – Q&A Session.  Mike Marshall is coming to WYC for J/22 North Americans and has agreed to a Q&A session on the evening of Wednesday, June 19 for all J/22 Fleet #1 sailors to attend.  More details to be announced.

#2 – Additional Fall Savings. Mike Marshall has agreed for J/22 Fleet #1 boats to receive an additional 3% discount to the North Sails fall discount for J/22 sails.  These orders must be processed through Kevin Kenny and Mike Marshall to receive the special discount.  Details will be announced in the Fall.

#3 – 2020 Clinic.  The J/22 Clinic will be rescheduled for 2020.  Mike Marshall has promised to come to WYC in 2020 and run another great North Sails clinic for J/22 Fleet #1.

I thank Mike Marshall for his commitment to J/22 Fleet #1 and the Wayzata Yacht Club, and offering the above benefits to us.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Kevin Kenny

J/22 #1311

WYC Chief Judge