[J22-Fleet 1] J22 Fleet #1 Commodore Cup Series, annual winners 2000 - 2019

Craig Smith craigallynsmith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:37:15 CST 2019

Planning to engrave Commodore Cup Trophy for previous years, I poured thru
collection of old logbooks and came up with the following, submitted to
your review for corrections, omissions, or spelling errors.

*J22 Fleet #1 Commodore Cup Series, annual winners*

*Year*

*Sail*

*Owner*

*Boat*

2000

1063

Thorn Turner

Broad Reach

2001

507

Matt Pike

Pig Pen

2002

203

Dallas & Amy Johnson

Formerly Texana

2003

865

Lars Hansen

USA 865

2004

865

Lars Hansen

USA 865

2005

1300

Matt Pike

Wiki Wiki

2006

486

Mike Miller

en fuego

2007

865

Lars Hansen

Old Skool

2008

230

Dallas Johnson

Texana

2009

1313

Doug Mann

Pura Vida

2010

1313

Jan-Petter Lovald

Norwegian Woody

2011

1481

Johnson/Kabris

Texas Hurricane

2012

1590

Angela Johnson

Bad Hair Day

2013

1209

Brent Peterson

USA 1209

2014

444

Frampton-Smith

Parrrley

2015

431

Carol Pine

Hot Flash

2016

692

MWST

Done Deal

2017

724

Russell Swanson

Fill or Kill

2018

865

Rod Komis

Old Skool

2019

444

Frampton & Smith

Parrrley

 Jeff Cameron generously donated the antique ice bucket in 2017.
Craig A. Smith mailto:craigallynsmith at gmail.com
  Cell 612.518.2200  no voice messaging but you can TXT me if I don't answer