[J22-Fleet 1] REMINDER: Tonight @ 6pm, Trivia and Virtual Regatta Hang Out

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Thu Apr 30 07:27:46 CDT 2020

J/22 Fleet #1:

This is a reminder to view the attached and set up your Virtual Regatta account before 6 pm tonight. The attached also includes a link for google meet. Allison and Matt Thompson are starting us out with J/22 Fleet #1 trivia and then we’ll have a private virtual regatta. Note: It’s not super simple. Do the training before 6 pm.

LOGISTICS

When: Thursday, April 30 at 6:00 pm

What: See attached for details

Where: See attached for details (READ IT BEFORE THURSDAY)

Attached is step-by-step information. READ IT IN ADVANCE. There is some setup, and you don’t want to miss out!

Now that I’ve had a chance to try Virtual Regatta, I’m not so confident about my ability to win any races. It is sort of like learning to race a laser for the first time – only I didn’t dump it on the start line and I didn’t get wet after getting the mainsheet stuck around the back corner. Some success… I think I know how not to get stuck in irons now. It’s a complete blast!

Thank you team Gray Duck for putting this together! See you all tonight.

Change Agent,

Holly Jo Anderson

 <http://www.veritasmarketing.com/>

Holly Jo Anderson