[J22-Fleet 1] J/22 FUN: Thursday, April 30 @ 6pm, Trivia and Virtual Regatta Hang Out

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Thu Apr 30 08:46:49 CDT 2020

Just in case the PDF didn’t get through in your email, download it here  <https://bit.ly/J22vgotta?fbclid=IwAR20bAWswO96hdiTI6e8s9HiJHPAAjwNeQh1P5tkF1NL2K0bib85pOKyf4U> https://bit.ly/J22vgotta. It’s also available on the website www.wyc.org/j22 <http://www.wyc.org/j22> . There’s a button on the left for a link to the PDF>