[J22-Fleet 1] REMINDER: J/22 and J/24 Party, June 22 at LynLake Brewer, 6:30 pm

holly at veritasmarketing.com holly at veritasmarketing.com
Mon Jun 22 09:29:40 CDT 2020

Hi everyone:

We are having a party for J/22 and J/24 fleet members, spouses and friends.
It started out with J/22s. But we didn't get a chance to connect with the
J/24s during the Ice Breaker. So let's party.

WHEN: Monday, June 22, 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm

WHERE: LynLake Brewery, 2934 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408
<https://goo.gl/maps/S1Zq3TXUWv22> https://goo.gl/maps/S1Zq3TXUWv22

Parking options on website here  <https://www.lynlakebrewery.com/contact>
https://www.lynlakebrewery.com/contact

Rooftop and inside are open. Plenty of room for social distancing inside and
outside.

ATTIRE: MASK REQUIRED UNTIL YOU GET IN THE DOOR (Minneapolis Requirement)

BEVERAGE/FOOD: Beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages (
<https://www.lynlakebrewery.com/beer> https://www.lynlakebrewery.com/beer) ,
beef burgers, Impossible burgers and chicken sandwiches available for
purchase

WHY:

* LynLake Brewery, owned by our WYC sailor Paul Cossette, is still standing
and open for business.

* Some J/22s are in the water and have been sailed.

* You likely own and sport an awesome mask, bandanna, scarf or balaclava.

* Your spouse and friends smell like hand sanitizer.

+ If you are sick, you are uninvited. We'll toast to your health.

RSVP  <https://forms.gle/DzXrwxVf67TCdBwj>
https://forms.gle/DzXrwxVf67TCdBwj

Change Agent,

Holly Jo Anderson