[J22-Fleet 1] Thursday night, September 3rd

Brian Doyle briangarydoyle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:00:00 CDT 2020

Anyone looking for crew this Thursday night for the two handed race.   I
can trim, or if you are looking for a change of pace, I can drive your
boat.  I have driven the J22 a number of times.  Either way it would be fun
to make a new connection.

If we don’t know each other please know that I have sailed in the club for
17 years in just about all fleets.  I normally sail on Parrrley but I have
sailed with a number of J22’s and can provide references.