[J22-Fleet 1] Ugotta or 1st Commodore Cup?

Craig Smith craigallynsmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 20:06:52 CDT 2020

Is everybody racing Ugotta next Saturday?

I’ve asked our fleet captain, club’s sea-lawyer, and Commodore if SI 7.3
still in place.

  7.3 In addition, if a class(es) is participating in the U-Gotta regatta
held by WYC on Lake Minnetonka, the Commodore’s Cup race during the same
weekend will be abandoned for that class(es), even if RC holds a start for
such class(es) for such Commodore Cup.

As the 2019 custodian of the J/22 trophy (antique ice bucket donated by
Jeff Cameron) I would prefer to sail Ugotta, but am prepared to skip
morning race(s) to defend the trophy. Hope I don’t need to do that.
--
Craigallynsmith at Gmail.com 612.518.2200