[J24 ListSrv]fleet meeting

Scott Brigham Scott.Brigham at genmills.com
Tue Apr 29 16:52:45 CDT 2003

Thanks to all those who came to the fleet meeting.  The boats represented at the meeting that made all decisions for the fleet were:

Dead Reckoning
Kryptonite
Kitty Hawk
Zippy
Zoom
Voo Doo
Rush
Asylum
Sleeper
007
Heels

55% of the fleet showed up.  If you have any questions regarding the rules for this year, please check the website.  Tom Rickman has updated the rules for 03'.  As your fleet captain for the last two years......I bid you farewell.  See you on the water.

If you need anything call your newly elected fleet captain,  Mr. William Buffington, III.  AKA, DUGAN!!!  His work number is 952-404-3766.  Congratulations Dugan.  Good luck!!

For those that did not show up.  You missed my Chipolte Chili, and rum drinks.  No matter, we ate and drank your share.

Scott Brigham