[J24 ListSrv]J-24 Fleet 1 info

Tom.Rickman tom.rickman at target.com
Thu Apr 15 15:12:02 CDT 2004

J-24 friends,

I just wanted to pass on some series scoring information that was voted
on at our annual meeting. The four races that will not be counted for
the J-24 2004 Championship Series are B2 - June 27th, B3 - July 11th, B4
- July 18th, and C6 - September 19th (conflicts with U-Gotta Regatta).
Please mark your WYC schedule and/or your calendar.  This and all of our
fleet 1 rules are posted on the WYC site http://wyc.org/j24/Rules.htm

Second, I want to point out that, for the first time ever, WYC has
scheduled the G and T series to be 7 race series.  That means, with our
rule structure the way it is, if all races are sailed there will be 2
throwouts for those series instead of the 1 max we have had in previous
years.

Good luck and we'll see you at one of the crane training sessions :)
Gotta love that crane,

Tom