[J24 ListSrv]Ugotta Skate

Chad A. Olness chad at cornerstonestatebank.com
Wed Mar 3 14:36:04 CST 2004

Taylor and I have reserved 2 hours of ice for this Saturday night, March
6, 2004 in Le Sueur from 7pm to 9pm.  Cost is $3.50 per person for the 2
hours of ice time.  Our goal is to get at least 20 sailor/hockey players
and 2 goalies. (Let us know if anyone is a goalie or else we will find 2
goalies from the Le Sueur area.) Email or call us back so we can get a
count on how many people are going to be there.  Please forward this
email to any sailor/hockey players.

chad at cornerstonestatebank.com
612.987.8898

taylor at cornerstonestatebank.com
612.756.2553

Directions from the cities:

Find highway 169 and head south
When you pass Cambria (you can't miss it)the Le Sueur exit is less than
a mile further south. The exit is well marked. Take the off ramp and
follow it until the stop sign. (you have just driven through town on
Main St). Take a left and go up the hill and turn on 4th St. (3 blocks)
Take a right on 4th St and go one block to the stop sign. Take a left,
you are now on Ferry St. Go 6 blocks and the rink is on your left. It is
the Le Sueur Community Center. Map quest can help with the directions.
The address of the Community Center is 821 E Ferry St, Le Sueur MN
50658.

Chad Olness
507.665.4200