[J24 ListSrv]free beer and pizza

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 7 00:57:16 CDT 2005

J/24 Fleet # 1
Winter Meeting & Party
This Saturday April 9, 7:00 pm.

Just a friendly reminder of this Saturdays J/24 Winter Meeting and Party at
7:00 pm. To be held at our favorite summer playground, Wayzata Yacht Club.
The ice is going to be out soon and it’s time to start thinking about J/24
sailing. We could be having an early sailing season with all of this warm
weather we’ve been having.
We will be handing out all of the great J/24 special awards so bring your
whole team. {You must be present to win, batteries not included, tax and
license extra}
 Gather up your whole team and come join the fun. We will be having all of
your favorites, free pizza, be the first to drink the free beer at the club
this year.

Hope to see you there.

Your Loving Fleet Captain,

Jerry Krebsbach