[J24 ListSrv]BEER AND BRATS

Tim Oelschlager tim.oelschlager at mchsi.com
Wed Jul 27 00:30:24 CDT 2005

Sink The J/24 Island  Party

Party on the J/24 Island this Thursday July 28 after the race. Just for us
J/24 sailors. We are hoping to get all 19 of our boats out sailing this
Thurs. {we had 17 the other night, we’re getting close}

We will be having Cajun, Beer & Kraut, and smoked brats from Mackenthuns
meat market {dam they are good} and all the fixens. Oh, and of course a
Barrel of beer on ice to wet your whistle.

The Zoom kids are bringing all the fixens and cleanin up the goose litter.
The Gotcha guyz will be burnin up the brats. Dave B and the VooDoo gang will
be spilling the beer, {ooops I meant bringing the Beer}. The Hellfire kids
will have the gas.{for the grills, silly}

Everything is handled so all you have to do is show up and have fun.  It’s
free to all of us J/24 sailors and our crews.

So hurry up win the race this Thurs. and pack up your boat and come on over
to the island right away, and see if we can sink it. {that way we won’t have
to clean up the island when we’re done}