[J24 ListSrv] J22 Nationals

Holly Anderson holly at veritasmarketing.com
Mon Aug 7 19:48:13 CDT 2006

J24 Sailors:

Tim Oelschlager suggested that we volunteer to help with the J22 Nationals.  This is a very big event with people coming from all over.  They need help and we, as WYC members, want to be good hosts.  So, we're looking for a few good sailors that want to assist in a few areas to help make this event a success.  So...  here's what Mike Bowers says they need help with:

We'll need people to help on Monday, Sept. 11 evening and Tuesday, Sept. 12 morning with such tasks as Checking safety gear and installing bow #'s, transporting sails to/from our measurement area (TBD), measuring sails, transporting empty trailers to the East lot, manning the registration table and weigh in station, manning the crane, running a tender boat to move boats from the crane to the docks, welcoming people to the club and handing out maps, and various other things.

They need names of volunteers, along with times they are available and if they have a preference for working on any particular item.  I've heard that crew weigh in can be kind of fun :)

Mike's only handling the logistics stuff and Thorn will likely need help with other stuff.

Please let me know if your available to assist.
Holly Jo

Veritas Marketing, LLC
Holly Jo Anderson
11800 Wayzata Blvd.